90 days new replacement
Professional customer service
48 hours shipping
Fast Air Shipping
7-14 days delivery
88MM T129215SU RX5600XT Graphics Card Cooling Heatsink For Gigabyte RX 5600 XT WINDFORCE Graphics Card Replacement Heat Sink
1. Do not purchase according to the graphics card model when you buy a graphics card fan,because the same type of graphics card has a different fan,any question please feel free to contact me.
2. This item is a video card fan replacement. Don't include Mounting screws, Heatsink orother.
3. Please measure the fan dimension and the mounting holes distance, and make sure it will fit your video card.
4. This is brand new and original,and that have gigabyte sticker.
Voltage: DC 12V
Fan Dimension (L x W x H): approx. 88mm*88mm*10mm / 3.46*3.46*0.39 inch
Mounting holes distance: approx. 40mm*40mm*40mm / 1.57*1.57*1.57 inch (Center to Center)
Power Connector: 4-Pin Header
Fan Speed Control: 1200RPM
Blade Color: Black
Heatsink Material: Copper & Aluminum
Fan Life: 100000 hrs
Application: Graphics Card
Air Volume: 20CFM
Feature: RGB Support
Bearing: Fluid Bearing
Lines: 4 Lines
Power Interface: 4pin
Fan Size: 88MM
Blade Quantity: 11
Power: 4.2 W
Relate 1: Graphics Card Replacement Fan
Relate 2: Video Card Fan for Gigabyte
Relate 3: Fan Video Card 88mm
Relate 4: Cooling Graphics Fan
Relate 5: Replacement Graphics Card GPU
Relate 6: Graphics Card Cooling Fan
Relate 7: Video Card Fan Cooler
Relate 8: Video Card Fan Coolimh
Relate 9: Video Card Fan Replacement for Gigabyte 88mm
For Gigabyte RX 5600 XT WINDFORCE
1. 90 days guarantee time of GPU fan from inRobert. If the fan stop working in 90 days, contact us we will resend a new fan for you.
2. If you received a broken fan or the fan is not work, please contact us, we will resend a new one for you!
3. If you bought the wrong fan for your GPU, please contact us before you return it, we will recommend you correct fan, and send you the correct fan!
4. Any questions about graphics card fans, you can feel free to contact us, we will give you a professional answer.
Our Youtube Channel : "inRobert Fan" on youtube, we will keep uploading more video of GPU fan, to tell you how to replace the fan for your graphic card.