90 days new replacement
Professional customer service
48 hours shipping
Fast Air Shipping
7-14 days delivery
78MM Cooler Fan Replacement For Gigabyte Radeon RX 5500 5600 5700 XT Graphics Video Card Cooling T128010SU PLD08010S12HH
1. Do not purchase according to the graphics card model when you buy a graphics card fan,because the same type of graphics card has a different fan,any question please feel free to contact me.
2. This item is a video card fan replacement. Don't include Mounting screws, Heatsink orother.
3. Please measure the fan dimension and the mounting holes distance, and make sure it will fit your video card.
4. This is brand new and original video card fan.and have gigiabyte sticker.
For Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 5700 Gaming
For Gigabyte RX 5700 XT Gaming
For Gigabyte RX 5600 XT Gaming
For Gigabyte RX 5500 XT Gaming
Model:PLD08010S12HH Can replacement T128010SU
Voltage: DC 12V
Fan Dimension (L x W x H): approx. 78mmx78mmx10mm
Mounting holes distance: approx. 40mm x 40mm x 40mm (Center to Center)
Power Connector: 4-Pin Header
Brand Name: inRobert
Fan Life: 30000 hrs
Fan Size: 78MM
Bearing: Fluid Bearing
Lines: 4 Lines
Power Interface: 4pin
Application: Graphics Card
Model Number: PLD08010S12HH
Heatsink Material: Copper & Aluminum
Fan Speed Control: 1300 RPM
Air Volume: 28CFM
Relate 1: Graphics Card Replacement Fan
Relate 2: Video Card Fan for Gigabyte
Relate 3: Fan Video Card 75mm
Relate 4: Cooling Graphics Fan
1. 90 days guarantee time of GPU fan from inRobert. If the fan stop working in 90 days, contact us we will resend a new fan for you.
2. If you received a broken fan or the fan is not work, please contact us, we will resend a new one for you!
3. If you bought the wrong fan for your GPU, please contact us before you return it, we will recommend you correct fan, and send you the correct fan!
4. Any questions about graphics card fans, you can feel free to contact us, we will give you a professional answer.
Our Youtube Channel : "inRobert Fan" on youtube, we will keep uploading more video of GPU fan, to tell you how to replace the fan for your graphic card.