90 days new replacement
Professional customer service
48 hours shipping
Fast Air Shipping
7-14 days delivery
New 85mm FDC10H12S9-C 12V Cooler Fan Replacement For PALiT RTX 2060 Super 2070 2060S GamingPro OC Graphics Video Card Cooling
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2070 GamingPro OC
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2070 GamingPro
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER GP OC
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER GP
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2060 GamingPro OC
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2060 GamingPro
1. Do not purchase according to the graphics card model when you buy a graphics card fan,because the same type of graphics card has a different fan,any question please feel free to contact me.
2. This item is a video card fan replacement. Don't include Mounting screws, Heatsink orother.
3. Please measure the fan dimension and the mounting holes distance, and make sure it will fit your video card.
4. FDC10H12S9-C can replace GA91S2U Cooler Fan.
Voltage: DC 12V
Fan Dimension (L x W x H): approx. 85mm * 85mm * 10mm
Mounting holes distance: approx. 40mm x 40mm x 40mm (Center to Center)
Power Connector: 4-Pin Header
Brand Name: inRobert
Application: Graphics Card
Power: 4.2 W
Fan Life: 20000 hrs
Feature: RGB Support
Model Number: FDC10H12S9-C
Heatsink Material: Copper & Aluminum
Fan Size: 80x80x25mm
Bearing: Fluid Bearing
Fan Speed Control: 2500RPM
Air Volume: 45CFM
Lines: 4 Lines
Power Interface: 4pin
Relate 1: Cooler Fan
Relate 2: Cooling graphics fan
Relate 3: Fan Video Card 85mm
Related 5: Cooling Graphics Fan
Related 6: Video Card Fan for Palit
Related 7: Graphics Card Replacement Fan
1. 90 days guarantee time of GPU fan from inRobert. If the fan stop working in 90 days, contact us we will resend a new fan for you.
2. If you received a broken fan or the fan is not work, please contact us, we will resend a new one for you!
3. If you bought the wrong fan for your GPU, please contact us before you return it, we will recommend you correct fan, and send you the correct fan!
4. Any questions about graphics card fans, you can feel free to contact us, we will give you a professional answer.
Our Youtube Channel : "inRobert Fan" on youtube, we will keep uploading more video of GPU fan, to tell you how to replace the fan for your graphic card.