90 days new replacement
Professional customer service
48 hours shipping
Fast Air Shipping
7-14 days delivery
Video Card Fan for ASUS Phoenix GTX 1650 OC edition RX 6400 PLD10010B12HH RX6400 GTX1650 Graphics Card Cooling Fan
For ASUS Phoenix GTX 1650 OC edition -- PH-GTX1650-O4GD6
For ASUS Phoenix RX 6400
1. Do not purchase according to the graphics card model when you buy a graphics card fan,because the same type of graphics card has a different fan,any question please feel free to contact me
2. This item is a video card fan replacement. Don't include Mounting screws, Heatsink orother.
3. Please measure the fan dimension and the mounting holes distance, and make sure it will fit your video card.
Voltage: DC 12V
Fan Dimension (L x W x H): approx. 95MM
Power Connector: 4 wires - 6 Pin Header
Compatible CPU: GTX 1650
Fan Life: 100000 hrs
Fan Size: 95MM
Bearing: Fluid Bearing
Lines: 4 Lines
Power Interface: 6pin
Application: Graphics Card
Power: 5.1 W
Feature: RGB Support
Model Number: PLD10010B12HH
Heatsink Material: Copper & Aluminum
Fan Speed Control: 2500RPM
Air Volume: 45CFM
Relate 1: Graphics Card Replacement Fan
Relate 2: Video Card Fan for ASUS
Relate 3: Fan Video Card 95mm
Relate 4: Cooling Graphics Fan
Relate 5: Replacement Graphics Card GPU
Relate 6: Graphics Card Cooling Fan
Relate 7: Video Card Fan Cooler
Relate 8: Video Card Fan Coolimh
Relate 9: Video Card Fan Replacement for ASUS 85mm
1. 90 days guarantee time of GPU fan from inRobert. If the fan stop working in 90 days, contact us we will resend a new fan for you.
2. If you received a broken fan or the fan is not work, please contact us, we will resend a new one for you!
3. If you bought the wrong fan for your GPU, please contact us before you return it, we will recommend you correct fan, and send you the correct fan!
4. Any questions about graphics card fans, you can feel free to contact us, we will give you a professional answer.
Our Youtube Channel : "inRobert Fan" on youtube, we will keep uploading more video of GPU fan, to tell you how to replace the fan for your graphic card.