90 days new replacement
Professional customer service
48 hours shipping
Fast Air Shipping
7-14 days delivery
85mm FDC10H12S9-C 12V Graphics Card Cooler Fan For Palit GTX 1660 Ti Super RTX 2060 2070 RTX2060 Dual OC Video Card Cooling
1. Do not purchase according to the graphics card model when you buy a graphics card fan,because the same type of graphics card has a different fan,any question please feel free to contact me.
2. This item is a video card fan replacement. Don't include Mounting screws, Heatsink orother.
3. Please measure the fan dimension and the mounting holes distance, and make sure it will fit your video card.
For PALiT GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Dual OC
For PALiT GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Dual
For PALiT GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GP OC
For PALiT GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GP
For PALiT GeForce GTX 1660 Dual OC
For PALiT GeForce GTX 1660 Dual
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER DUAL
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2060 Dual OC 12GB
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2060 Dual 12GB
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2060 Dual OC
For PALiT GeForce RTX 2060 Dual
Voltage: DC 12V
Power Connector: 4-Pin Header
Fan Dimension (L x W x H): approx. 85mm * 85mm * 10mm
Brand Name: inRobert
Fan Life: 20000 hrs
Fan Size: 85mm * 85mm * 10mm
Bearing: Fluid Bearing
Lines: 4 Lines
Power Interface: 4pin
Application: Graphics Card
Power: 4.2 W
Model Number: FDC10H12S9-C
Heatsink Material: Copper & Aluminum
Fan Speed Control: 2500RPM
Air Volume: 45CFM
1. 90 days guarantee time of GPU fan from inRobert. If the fan stop working in 90 days, contact us we will resend a new fan for you.
2. If you received a broken fan or the fan is not work, please contact us, we will resend a new one for you!
3. If you bought the wrong fan for your GPU, please contact us before you return it, we will recommend you correct fan, and send you the correct fan!
4. Any questions about graphics card fans, you can feel free to contact us, we will give you a professional answer.
Our Youtube Channel : "inRobert Fan" on youtube, we will keep uploading more video of GPU fan, to tell you how to replace the fan for your graphic card.