90 days new replacement
Professional customer service
48 hours shipping
Fast Air Shipping
7-14 days delivery
3Pin PLD08010S12H GTX970 GPU Card Cooler Fans For GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 970 Gaming Video Cards Cooling
1. Do not purchase according to the graphics card model when you buy a graphics card fan,because the same type of graphics card has a different fan,any question please feel free to contact me.
2. This item is a video card fan replacement. Don't include Mounting screws, Heatsink orother.
3. Please measure the fan dimension and the mounting holes distance, and make sure it will fit your video card.
For GeForce GTX 560 Ti GV-N560OC-1GI
For NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
For XFX HD6790 HD6950
For XFX HD6870 HD6850
For Gygabite GTX 960
For Gigabyte R9 280X-OC
Manufacturer: Power Logic
Voltage: DC 12V
Fan Dimension (L x W x H): approx. 75mm x 75mm x 10mm
Mounting holes distance: approx. 40mm x 40mm x 40mm (Center to Center)
Power Connector: 3-Pin Header
Brand Name: inrobert
Application: Graphics Card
Compatible CPU: all
Power: 5.1 W
Bearing: Fluid Bearing
Fan Life: 100000 hrs
Fan Speed Control: 2500RPM
Feature: RGB Support
Air Volume: 45CFM
Lines: 3 Lines
Power Interface: 3pin
Model Number: PLD08010S12H
Heatsink Material: Copper & Aluminum
Fan Size: 75x75x10mm
Relate 1: Graphics Card Replacement Fan
Relate 2: Video Card Fan for Gigabyte
Relate 3: Fan Video Card 75mm
Relate 4: Cooling Graphics Fan
1. 90 days guarantee time of GPU fan from inRobert. If the fan stop working in 90 days, contact us we will resend a new fan for you.
2. If you received a broken fan or the fan is not work, please contact us, we will resend a new one for you!
3. If you bought the wrong fan for your GPU, please contact us before you return it, we will recommend you correct fan, and send you the correct fan!
4. Any questions about graphics card fans, you can feel free to contact us, we will give you a professional answer.
Our Youtube Channel : "inRobert Fan" on youtube, we will keep uploading more video of GPU fan, to tell you how to replace the fan for your graphic card.